geronimo-user mailing list archives

From HRito <hugo.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem Installing DayTrader Trunk in Linux
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:00:46 GMT
Hi!

I've been trying to install the latest svn trunk of DayTrader in my openSUSE
11, without much success.

At first, mvn could not find javax.transaction which I resolved by telling
maven about javaee.jar from my java application platform sdk (using
something like mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=javax -DartifactId=javax
-Dversion=2.1.7 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=javaee.jar).

But later on I had another problem which I don't know how to solve:

org.apache.geronimo.framework/jee-specs/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car:

> org.apache.geronimo.framework/jee-specs/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car: FAILED: Error
> starting configuration gbean
> org.apache.geronimo.framework/jee-specs/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car
>
> FINISHED
>

> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: load of
> org.apache.geronimo.framework/geronimo-gbean-deployer/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car
> failed
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:327)
>
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:280)
>
> <http://pastebin.com/fb8acd4e for the complete dump>

Help would be appreciated.

Hugo Rito