geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to host a custom geronimo jar??
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:32:49 GMT
Hi Ashish,

I didn't try your particular scenario, but I think this is the same
prob as the user reported here -
http://www.nabble.com/how-to-add-activemq-to-little-g--to19837127s134.html

I have made a change to trunk code base to resolve this - see

Please feel free to comment on the JIRA if you think it is necessary
to port the change to 2.1 code base.  Thanks

Lin