geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: shared libraries in the OAS way
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:03:01 GMT
Hi,

Can sharedlib work for you?  The G server provides a common directory
where you can install class files and JAR files that can be shared by
multiple Java EE assets.  You can install the shared jar files to
GERONIMO_HOME/var/shared/lib, then include the shared library as a
dependency in your geronimo specific deployment plan:

<environment>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
            <artifactId>sharedlib</artifactId>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
</environment>