geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <>
Subject Re: shared libraries in the OAS way
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:03:01 GMT

Can sharedlib work for you?  The G server provides a common directory
where you can install class files and JAR files that can be shared by
multiple Java EE assets.  You can install the shared jar files to
GERONIMO_HOME/var/shared/lib, then include the shared library as a
dependency in your geronimo specific deployment plan: