geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to host a custom geronimo jar??
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 13:31:55 GMT
Hi,

This is avail in our private repo here -

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/2.1.3/

We have been asking users to checkout that tree and do a mvn install
to install the private repo to your local .m2 repo.   I remember
Donald had some discussion on changing this, so there may be a better
way to do things now.

Lin