geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Baeza O" <mrgri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error user JDOM
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:39:18 GMT
Hello,
   JDOM 1.1 to add the repository and the openejb.jar, agrage dependency, as
follows,
<dep:dependency>
                 <dep:groupId> jdom </ dep: groupId>
                <dep:artifactId> jdom </ dep: Artifact>
                 <dep:version> 1.1 </ dep: version>
                 <dep:type> jar </ dep: type>
             </ dep: dependency>
with the help earlier the problem is resolved,
thank you very much

--
Saludos
Rodrigo Baeza O.