geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Baeza O" <mrgri...@gmail.com>
Subject Error user JDOM
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:10:37 GMT
Hello,
   I have a problem when using JDOM in a draft EJB, I have an EJB that
returns a Document which is a sort of package JDOM, use JDOM 1.1
help. Thank you

17:08:34,484 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jdom/Content
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2395)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1763)
    at org.apache.xbean.finder.ClassFinder.<init>(ClassFinder.java:162)
    at org.apache.xbean.finder.ClassFinder.<init>(ClassFinder.java:144)
    at
org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer$ProcessAnnotatedBeans.deploy(AnnotationDeployer.java:654)
    at
org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer$ProcessAnnotatedBeans.deploy(AnnotationDeployer.java:489)
    at
org.apache.openejb.config.AnnotationDeployer.deploy(AnnotationDeployer.java:169)
--
Saludos
Rodrigo Baeza O.