geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: MDB pool size
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 15:57:06 GMT
You also have to configure the MDB pool size.  I don't remember
whether this is in the MDB configuration in openejb-jar.xml or in the
openejb MDB container configuration itself.  I think this question has
been discussed before on the user list.... if not perhaps someone with
more specific knowledge will provide more info.

david jencks