geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Solution Re: Logging-Framework for applications?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:20:41 GMT
Hi Juergen,

I am not a log4j configuration expert but I think the problem is that
despite resetting the overall log level to DEBUG there are other
configuration statements that imply INFO level logging for everything
not explicitly mentioned....  this might be the same thing you are
trying to say.  I wish there was a way to configure log4j that I could
understand :-)

thanks
david jencks