geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Laponder" <marco.lapon...@kewill.com>
Subject web module and login gbean in deployment plan of ear
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:39:25 GMT
Hi All,

I am busy with deploying an ear. I have bean able to add my login module
configuration within the plan, and I have bean able to specify a web
module with context root in the plan. But when I have a login module as
well as a web module specified I get the following error when deploying:

error: cvc-complex-type.2.4a: Expected element
'service@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2' instead
of 'module@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0'
here in element
application@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0

and my plan is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<application application-name="JavagatorEar"
	xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0"

xmlns:app="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0"
	xmlns:sec="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-2.0"
	xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
	<sys:environment>
		<sys:moduleId>
			<sys:groupId>com.kewill.interchain</sys:groupId>
			<sys:artifactId>javagator</sys:artifactId>
			<sys:version>5.7-SNAPSHOT</sys:version>
			<sys:type>car</sys:type>
		</sys:moduleId>
		<sys:dependencies>
		<dependency>
                <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.framework</groupId>
                <artifactId>j2ee-security</artifactId>
                <type>car</type>
            </dependency>
		</sys:dependencies>
		<sys:hidden-classes />
		<sys:non-overridable-classes />
	</sys:environment>

	<sec:security>
		<sec:role-mappings>
			<sec:role role-name="manager">
				<sec:realm realm-name="NaviSecurity">
					<sec:principal name="manager"

class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincip
al" />
				</sec:realm>
			</sec:role>
		</sec:role-mappings>
	</sec:security>

    <sys:gbean name="NaviSecurity"
class="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.GenericSecurityRealm"
		xsi:type="dep:gbeanType"
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2"
        <attribute name="realmName">NaviSecurity</attribute>
        <reference name="ServerInfo">
            <name>ServerInfo</name>
        </reference>
        <xml-reference name="LoginModuleConfiguration">
            <log:login-config
xmlns:log="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/loginconfig-2.0">
                <log:login-module control-flag="REQUIRED"
wrap-principals="false">

<log:login-domain-name>NaviSecurity</log:login-domain-name>

<log:login-module-class>com.kewill.login.JdbcConnectLoginModule</log:log
in-module-class>
                    <log:option
name="configuration">${naviconfig.props}</log:option>
                </log:login-module>
            </log:login-config>
        </xml-reference>
    </sys:gbean>

	<module>
		<web>javagator-war-5.7.0-SNAPSHOT.war
		</web>
		<web-app
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1">
			<context-root>/navi</context-root>

<security-realm-name>NaviSecurity</security-realm-name>
		</web-app>
	</module>

</application>

Can anybody give me some indication what I am doing wrong ?

Kind regards,
Marco Laponder