geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distribution of module failed, Module was not an EJB: SampleEJB.jar
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 02:32:33 GMT
Hi tagma, thanks for providing your workspace. Now I can immediately see the
problem. I'm curious though why you omitted the @Stateless and the @Remote
annotations in the EJB MyStatelessSessionBean and the RemoteBusinessInterface
java classes ?? If you add them exactly as specified in the tutorial it will
deploy and execute perfectly. I made those exact changes to the workspace you
sent and it now works correctly. Can you give this a try and see what happens ??
So here is what your EJB classes should look like:

-----> MyStatelessSessionBean.java:

package sampleear;

import javax.ejb.Stateless;

@Stateless
public class MyStatelessSessionBean implements RemoteBusinessInterface {

     public String sayHello(String name) {
         return getClass().getName() + " says hello to " + name + ".";
     }
}

-----> RemoteBusinessInterface.java:

package sampleear;

import javax.ejb.Remote;

@Remote
public interface RemoteBusinessInterface {
     public String sayHello(String name);
}

Let me know what happens please. Thanks again.

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell