geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distribution of module failed, Module was not an EJB: SampleEJB.jar
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:44:21 GMT
Hi tagma, Nothing obvious is jumping out at me. I just went through the tutorial
myself and it worked great for me. Could you export your tutorial workspace and
either email it to me or attach it to this thread (it should be a very small
zipfile) ?? That way I can see better what is causing your problem. Thanks much

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell