geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: context-root in ear deployment plan
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:33:14 GMT
Hi Marco,

What version of Geronimo are you using?  If you are using any even a
remotely current version of G you should be using this namespace:
xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0"

See http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/deployment-plans.html for a more
complete description of deployment plans.  There are examples there that
demonstrate specifying context-root in a geronimo-application.xml.

Joe