geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dan Becker <dan.o.bec...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Geronimo presentations, videos, audio, and demonstrations
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:35:08 GMT
I've updated the Apache Geronimo index page with a link to various
presentations, videos, audios, desktop demonstrations, how-tos, web
casts, and other Apache Geronimo multimedia. Feel free to add links to
other presentations you think would benefit the community.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/geronimo/Index

To help seed the page, I've added a short desktop demo on "How to
Install the Apache Geronimo Eclipse Plugin". I hope new users find it
useful.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Installing+the+Eclipse+Plugin

Some other topics should be coming shortly. Feel free to comment on any
improvements or issues with the presentations.

--
Thanks, Dan Becker