geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Is it work as design? - New jar will be installed in the new repository location after installed "Geronimo Plugins :: Geronimo Server Specific Repository Plugin"
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:46:44 GMT
Please include a scenario as well with your JIRA.  I did the following
and the postgresql jar was installed <geronimo-home>/repository:

- installed the server-specific repo plugin
- from the admin console, installed the automatic download function to
install postgresql jdbc driver 8.2
- the jar was installed in <geronimo-home>/repository in my experiment
(not the results you noticed).

I didn't actually create or launch a second server image ... perhaps
that is the difference.  All I did was install the server specific
repository.

Joe