geronimo-user mailing list archives

From John <>
Subject Re: NPE on Deployment
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 21:37:24 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> What I do is look at the source code.
> Googling ResourceRefBuilder yields a commit email which leads to e.g.

> Modifying this to the 2.1.3 branch yields

> which despite the wrong rev id seems to show the correct source.
>  Line 127 is
>      String type = resourceRef.getResType().getStringValue().trim();
> which makes me guess that you've left out the res-type from your
> resource-ref.
> May not be completely ideal but this process usually works for me.

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply...I was downloading the source from Subversion when
I received your message.

That being said, I was able to understand where the error was coming
from, though I will need to do some research to track it down.

As always, thank you for taking the time to respond.

View raw message