geronimo-user mailing list archives

From John <li...@johndubchak.com>
Subject javax.jms.Queue creation question
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:16:30 GMT
Hi,

I am running Geronimo 2.1.3 and am trying, for the first time, to
configure a JMS Queue, ideally through the Admin console.  I created and
deployed a JMS Resource Group and a QueueConnectionFactory and now want
to create a Queue to associate to the connection factory in the resource
group.

However (this is where I am confused ) when I try to edit the resource
group to add a Queue, there's no way to do that from the console,
correct?  Does that mean I need to create a resource deployment plan to
create the Queue and deploy that?

Thanks for all of your help.

John