geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse not starting Geronimo
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 14:33:04 GMT
Which version of Eclipse and Geronimo Server are you trying to use?

The latest Geronimo Eclipse Plugin (GEP) 2.1.3 supports -
   - Eclipse Europa (3.3) and Ganymede (3.4)
   - Geronimo Server 2.0.x and 2.1.x
   - Java SE 5 and 6 (but Java 5 is the recommended runtime environment)

The page detailing how to install GEP 2.1.3 from our update site -
http://geronimo.apache.org/development-tools.html

-Donald