geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to change the Database for ActiveMQ with local Ressource?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:39:10 GMT
Hi Jochen,

When you asked this on the 24th I requested more information:
which amq broker are you using?

Assuming you are using the default activemq-broker plugin you'll need
to do a little surgery.  It is set up to use the built in
NoTxDataSource. The simplest case is if you don't need the default
datasources for anything else.  In this case you just need to deploy
new datasources named SystemDatabase and NoTxDatabase in a new plugin
and use artifact-aliases to map your new plugin to replace o.a.g.c/
system-database//car

thanks
david jencks