geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Doug Reeder <reeder...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How may I access ConnectionFactory/Queues etc. with JNDI-lookup?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 03:27:20 GMT
(Sorry to reply so late.)

Well, given that documentation for every other Java EE server
(including ones using OpenJPA) that comes up in a Google search for
jta-data-source says that you put the JNDI name of your DataSource
there, it seems reasonable to expect that Geronimo will interpret it
similarly.

While http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/datasource-connectionfactory-mdb-and-jpa.html
  and some other Geronimo doc pages say that Geronimo does not use
JNDI, most are not very clear on the matter.