geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Mario Kofler" <mario.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.1 MDB Performance Question
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 15:14:30 GMT
hello,

i am afraid i never solved the problem. the problem also with me still
existed after all the different solutions that were suggested
throughout this thread.

i also never opened a jira to this problem (blame me).

i accepted that the geronimo just works with 10 message driven bean
connections at a single point in time at the moment.

sorry that i cannot give you a better solution,

regards,

mario