geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jsmch <js...@web.de>
Subject Re: How may I access ConnectionFactory/Queues etc. with JNDI-lookup?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:27:22 GMT

Ah alright.
Now it works.

I put the jndi.properties to the src-folder (where my self-coded
java-packages are located...).
With the following configuration (jndi.properties) it´s possible at last:
-----------------------------------
java.naming.factory.initial =
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory

java.naming.provider.url = tcp://localhost:61616

topic.ChatTopic = ChatTopic
topic.UpdateTopic = UpdateTopic
-----------------------------------

The result (of ctx.list) is: