geronimo-user mailing list archives

From huntc <hu...@mac.com>
Subject Deploying Spring applications in Geronimo - State of the nation
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:03:41 GMT

Hi there,

I am now at the stage where I would like to deploy my Apache Camel/Spring
based application and I am also excited at the prospect of using Geronimo.
The application presently manifests itself as a JAR file with a main entry
point passing control to a spring application context.

I am finding it very difficult to understand what the status of being able
to deploy Spring based applications in Geronimo is. It appears that this
cannot be done unless you roll your own GBean. Is this the case?

If someone could reply with the state of the nation on being able to deploy
Spring applications then that would be very useful.

I look forward to being able to use Geronimo. Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
Christopher