geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jsmch <>
Subject How may I access ConnectionFactory/Queues etc. with JNDI-lookup?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 15:25:09 GMT

i´ve a problem and was not able to find any answer in the last days.
I installed some ConnectionFactory and Topics in the "JMS
Resources"-menu-item from Geronimo.

Next step i need is to make a lookup on this objects from an
client-application. But even that´s the problem.
I don´t know how to manage it, that my Objects habe an simple jndi-name.
Those JMS-objects have to be accessable from any other client.

I also tried the <global-jndi-name>-Tag because i thought ths would help -
but surprisingly it is deprecated in the newer Versions and i don´t find
something to replace it?

Maybe somebody can help me :,(