geronimo-user mailing list archives

From my_forum <my_fo...@ukr.net>
Subject Library usage without registering it in Geronimo
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:44:09 GMT

Hi all,
I have an Oracle pool deployed as a connector module in my EAR. As far as I
want to keep everything under one umbrella I do not want to register
ojdbc14.jar Oracle thin librarry driver and want to get rid of  this
dependency

            <dep:dependency>
                <dep:groupId>com.oracle</dep:groupId>
                <dep:artifactId>ojdbc14.jar</dep:artifactId>
                <dep:version>10.0.3</dep:version>
                <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
            </dep:dependency>
in my resource deployment plan.
Is it possible to put library either to the ear level and reference it in
resource adaptor's manifest file, or put it directly to the resource adaptor
module?
Had everybody succeded doing this?
Thanks in advance!