geronimo-user mailing list archives

From my_forum <my_fo...@ukr.net>
Subject Re: Unable to resolve reference "JtaDataSourceWrapper"
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:46:27 GMT

my_forum wrote:

> Guys,
> I searched through the forum and amoung the sumilar posts I have not found
> the precise solution.
>
> When I deploy connection pool through Geronimo Console everything is OK
> the only thing I need is to  specify the dependency:
>

> <dep:dependency>
> 	            <dep:groupId>console.dbpool</dep:groupId>
> 	            <dep:artifactId>puma2DS</dep:artifactId>
> 	            <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
> 	            <dep:type>rar</dep:type>
> </dep:dependency>
>

> , but when I deploy the Oracle Pool as a EAR connection module (I use
> alt-dd reference to deployment plan), I get the following exception:
>
> Unable to resolve reference "JtaDataSourceWrapper"
>     in gbean
> default/puma2/1.0/car?EJBModule=puma2.persistence.jar,J2EEApplication=default/puma2/1.0/car,PersistenceUnitModule=puma2.persistence.jar,j2eeType=PersistenceUnit,name=puma2.persistence
>     to a gbean matching the pattern
> [?name=jdbc/puma2DS#org.apache.geronimo.naming.ResourceSource]
>     due to: No matches for referencePatterns:
> [?name=jdbc/puma2DS#org.apache.geronimo.naming.ResourceSource]
> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to resolve
> reference "JtaDataSourceWrapper"
>     in gbean
> default/puma2/1.0/car?EJBModule=puma2.persistence.jar,J2EEApplication=default/puma2/1.0/car,PersistenceUnitModule=puma2.persistence.jar,j2eeType=PersistenceUnit,name=puma2.persistence
>     to a gbean matching the pattern
> [?name=jdbc/puma2DS#org.apache.geronimo.naming.ResourceSource]
>     due to: No matches for referencePatterns:
> [?name=jdbc/puma2DS#org.apache.geronimo.naming.ResourceSource]
> 	at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.getConfigurationData(DeploymentContext.java:516)
>

> my persistence.xml file looks as follows:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <persistence version="1.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd">
> 	<persistence-unit name="puma2.persistence">
> 		<description>Oracle Data Source</description>

>         <jta-data-source>jdbc/puma2DS</jta-data-source>
> 	</persistence-unit>
> </persistence>
>
> Could anybody help me with this?
> Thanks in advance!

I have the same exception when I configure my pool in console and make
invalid reference to the pool in my persistence.xml file

	<persistence-unit name="puma2.persistence">
		<description>Oracle Data Source</description>

		<jta-data-source>unexistingDS</jta-data-source>
	</persistence-unit>
looks like I need just to specify another(correct) JNDI name to my pool.
So what is a correct JNDI name to my pool when it's deployed as application
connector module?

Any reply will be helpful for me