geronimo-user mailing list archives

From my_forum <my_fo...@ukr.net>
Subject Unable to resolve reference "JtaDataSourceWrapper"
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:44:13 GMT

Guys,
I searched through the forum and amoung the sumilar posts I have not found
the precise solution.

When I deploy connection pool through Geronimo Console everything is OK the
only thing I need is to  specify the dependency:

<dep:dependency>
	            <dep:groupId>console.dbpool</dep:groupId>
	            <dep:artifactId>puma2DS</dep:artifactId>
	            <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
	            <dep:type>rar</dep:type>
</dep:dependency>

, but when I deploy the Oracle Pool as a EAR connection module (I use alt-dd
reference to deployment plan), I get the following exception:

Unable to resolve reference "JtaDataSourceWrapper"
    in gbean
default/puma2/1.0/car?EJBModule=puma2.persistence.jar,J2EEApplication=default/puma2/1.0/car,PersistenceUnitModule=puma2.persistence.jar,j2eeType=PersistenceUnit,name=puma2.persistence
    to a gbean matching the pattern
[?name=jdbc/puma2DS#org.apache.geronimo.naming.ResourceSource]
    due to: No matches for referencePatterns:
[?name=jdbc/puma2DS#org.apache.geronimo.naming.ResourceSource]
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to resolve reference
"JtaDataSourceWrapper"
    in gbean
default/puma2/1.0/car?EJBModule=puma2.persistence.jar,J2EEApplication=default/puma2/1.0/car,PersistenceUnitModule=puma2.persistence.jar,j2eeType=PersistenceUnit,name=puma2.persistence
    to a gbean matching the pattern
[?name=jdbc/puma2DS#org.apache.geronimo.naming.ResourceSource]
    due to: No matches for referencePatterns:
[?name=jdbc/puma2DS#org.apache.geronimo.naming.ResourceSource]
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.DeploymentContext.getConfigurationData(DeploymentContext.java:516)

my persistence.xml file looks as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<persistence version="1.0" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd">
	<persistence-unit name="puma2.persistence">
		<description>Oracle Data Source</description>

        <jta-data-source>jdbc/puma2DS</jta-data-source>
	</persistence-unit>
</persistence>

Could anybody help me with this?
Thanks in advance!