geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Juan David <jpere...@hotmail.com>
Subject shared libraries in the OAS way
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:51:42 GMT

Hi All

I would like to know how to accomplish shared libraries in the OAS way on
Geronimo.

What I mean by OAS way is the possibility to define a shared library that
holds some jars and also can define dependencies with some other libraries.
It is also possible to define a default set of dependencies for the
applications (by adding a dependency to the default application), so every
application deployed will have a set of dependent jars by default. The
application can remove any dependency on the deployment plan and the
administrator can change de dependency for all application without the need
to have new deployments plans for every application and redeploy.

Thanks in advance

JuanDa