geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Forrest_Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it work as design? - New jar will be installed in the new repository location after installed "Geronimo Plugins :: Geronimo Server Specific Repository Plugin"
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 03:32:27 GMT

The scenario is:
1. start default server instance
2. install server specific repo plugin at
http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.1.3/
3. create a database pool with wizard, click download driver to install
postgresql jdbc driver
4. after downloaded and installed, check where it is stored
Problem: the postgresql jdbc driver will be stored at
GERONIMO_HOME/var/repository, I don't think it's expected behavior.

BTW, my platform is linux.

Forrest