geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Forrest_Xia <forres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it work as design? - New jar will be installed in the new repository location after installed "Geronimo Plugins :: Geronimo Server Specific Repository Plugin"
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:01:02 GMT

Hi Lin,

Yes, I mean server-repo plugin. What I want to make clear is why the
postgresql driver is installed to var/repository, while not to
GERONIMOHOME/repository. I think it should be in the default repository if I
install it from admin console.

Hi Joe,

I understand we should use --target to install stuffs to the repository we
want to go, but now it only support through command line.

Now for deployment from admin console, I think all stuffs should go to the
default repository.

Forrest