geronimo-user mailing list archives

From MarWestermann <MarWesterm...@gmx.de>
Subject Problems with the "Bean Managed Persistence with JPA" tut
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 14:49:15 GMT

Hi,
I have the following question / problem. First here are my environment
things:
Geronimo:
Version  	2.1.2
Build 	2008.07.30-14:23:01.771-0400
Java Version  	1.6.0_07
Java Vendor 	Sun Microsystems Inc.

Dev:
eclipse 3.3 + geronimo 2.1 Server Adapter

I followed the tutorial at:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/bean-managed-persistence-with-jpa.html

When I came to the step where to deploy the ear-file, I got the following
error-message:
D:\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.2\bin>deploy.bat --user system --password
manage
r deploy C:\Temp\BeanManagedJPA-EAR.ear
Using GERONIMO_BASE:   D:\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.2
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   D:\geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.2
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var\temp
Using JRE_HOME:        C:\Programme\Java\jdk1.6.0_07\jre
    Error: Unable to distribute BeanManagedJPA-EAR.ear: At least one
    deployment problem:[org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
    Could not resolve reference at deploy time for query

?name=persistence/AccountUnit#org.apache.geronimo.persistence.PersistenceUni
tGBean.
    No GBean references found.]

Does anybody know, what this means?

Thanks for any help,