geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "r r" <shih...@gmail.com>
Subject Connecting to geronimo over SSL.
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:01:48 GMT
Hello.

Pleaase teach me how to connect to geronimo securely with jconsole.

I disable non-secure JMX server like this page.
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/configure-secure-jmx-server.html

then I can execute "--secure" command like
><geronimo_home>/deploy -u system -p manager --secure list-modules

but I can't connect geronimo with jconsole as

>jconsole
-J-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=<geronimo_home>\var\security\keystores\geronimo-default
-J-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=secret
-J-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=<geronimo_home>\var\security\keystores\geronimo-default

-J-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=secret

What should I prepare else for connecting to geronimo over SSL.