geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey Kakunin" <akaku...@emdev.ru>
Subject Re: Deploying JTrac
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 05:42:37 GMT
I expresienced about same problems (jdom, spring & so on) then I tried to
adopt emforge for geronimo.
Finally followed geronimo-web.xml allowed me to run EmForge on Geronimo:

http://www.emforge.org/browser/EmForge/trunk/emforge-web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/geronimo-web.xml

Dependencies not required in your case - it is for WebServices
implementation. Part may be interesting for you:

<sys:hidden-classes>
   			<sys:filter>org.jaxen</sys:filter>
   			<sys:filter>org.springframework</sys:filter>
   			<!-- sys:filter>org.apache.cxf</sys:filter -->
   			<sys:filter>META-INF/spring</sys:filter>
   		</sys:hidden-classes>

   		<sys:inverse-classloading/>

Hope it will help!

--