geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restricting webapp access to ports or IP addresses?
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 14:08:03 GMT
Not sure if it would work for 2.0.2.   I think it has been verified to
work with 2.1.2 server(tomcat assembly).

The sample is here in our svn -
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/samples/branches/2.1/samples/app-per-port/

Here is some instruction on building samples -
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/sample-applications.html

Lin