geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transactions are commited only when Server shuts down.
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 13:43:34 GMT
It has been quite a while since I configured it.   I 've copied what
we used in daytrader oracle plan for your reference -

                            <config-property-setting
name="UserName">trade</config-property-setting>
                            <config-property-setting
name="Password">trade</config-property-setting>
                            <config-property-setting
name="DatabaseName">tradedb</config-property-setting>
                            <config-property-setting
name="DataSourceName">TradeDataSource</config-property-setting>
                            <config-property-setting
name="ServerName">localhost</config-property-setting>
                            <config-property-setting
name="PortNumber">1160</config-property-setting>
                            <config-property-setting
name="DriverType">thin</config-property-setting>

I think you can just leave the rest unfilled.   Let us know how that
goes and any suggestion you have to improve the usability of this
portlet.  Thanks.

Lin