geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Log4j Issues with 2.1.2
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2008 01:30:22 GMT
The NPE is a dumb typo, easy to fix.  I should have said classLoader
instead of classloader.

Dunno about the reload >>> stop working problem.  That's going to take
some experimentation to find out why it doesn't work.  Maybe we are
abusing log4j registration facilities?

Can you file one or two jira issues about these problems?

thanks
david jencks