geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JavaMail in an openejb-jar.xml
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 23:34:20 GMT
Do you have the mail/maiSession resource-ref in the ejb.jar?  If so,
it should work without the resource-ref in openejb-jar.xml, (the
resource-link is to something with the same name).  Without the entry
in ejb-jar.xml (or the equivalent annotation) I don't think it will
work at all.

thanks
david jencks