geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to build body from bytes
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 05:27:33 GMT

On Sep 12, 2008, at 10:52 AM, jklcom99 wrote:

> Does it look like this will be fixed soon?

Hope so. I took a look this evening and didn't spot a problem.
Possible that I'm not recreating your environment properly.

Could you add code like the following to your MDB onMessage() method?

System.out.println("Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader() = "
+ Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader());

Expect something like the following:

Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader() =
[org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader id=test/ear/
1.0/car]

I'd like to know the id of the contextClassLoader when you get the
"javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to build body from bytes" error.

--kevan