geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Bepuzzlement
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:20:51 GMT
This is a user list question.

This problem is usually caused by not using an oracle specific tranql
wrapper but using the generic tranql wrapper and not setting the
commitBeforeAutocommit property to true.  The oracle drivers are
generally not jdbc spec compliant and need this extra setting to work
properly.

If you need more help please reply to the user list and include your
database connector deployment plan and tell us which tranql adapter
you are using.

thanks
david jencks