geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Laponder" <marco.lapon...@kewill.com>
Subject retrieve custom principal from custom loginmodule in servlet
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:28:27 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to build a custom login module where custom principals are
added to the subject. The login works as expected and on the commit I
add my specific principal object to the subject.

So far so good, but now I need to retrieve this object In my servlet and
I was expecting to be able to retrieve it by
httpRequest.getUserPrincipal() but the principal returned is not an
instance of my custom principal. Can anyone given any tips how to find
out what I am doing incorrect or is this situation not possible at all ?

Kind regards,
Marco Laponder