geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tero Mäntyvaara <term...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo v2.1 - Developer's guide - Web Application for EJB access
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2008 09:22:17 GMT
Hi,

it worked! :-) Thank you for the quick response. I did all steps
manually and I managed to deploy the tutorial application succesfully.
Only one problem is left: the converter is not working correctly. :-/
The JSP-page isn't showing result at all. How should I debug the
application and server? I am using Tomcat version of the AG.

Tero Mäntyvaara