geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/beans/factory/InitializingBean
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 23:02:00 GMT
Hi aaaaa, that should normally work assuming you have the <hidden-classes> tag in
your geronimo-web.xml deployment plan and your spring jars are in the web-inf/lib
subdirectory. If both conditions are true are you at liberty to email me a
non-proprietary version of your war file and I'll see if I can see anything else
that might be specified incorrectly ??

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell