geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Utility Projects with 2.1.2
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:39:21 GMT
Hi Kory, Now I understand. It didn't occur to me that you were generating a
geronimo-service.xml file. We removed support for that geronimo deployment plan
since the GEP didn't do anything with it once it was generated. Were you actually
using the geronimo-service.xml file for something or just generating it ?? I
suspect you were just generating it and then not using it, in which case you can
just delete that project without impacting the other projects in your workspace.
Can you please verify that ??

-----> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-356

--
Thanks,