geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Utility Projects with 2.1.2
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:16:33 GMT
Hi Kory, your configuration sounds fine to me. Could you attach your .log file
from the workspace .metadata directory so I can hopefully get more information
about the failure ?? Also, would it be possible to export your old WTP Utility
Project and email it to me (or attach it if it's not very large) ?? Thanks much

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell