geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: best way to attach Geronimo source to Eclipse project?
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:13:44 GMT
I have wondered if anyone used that feature, and how well it works.
My contention has been that folks use this approach:
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/developing-geronimo-in-eclipse.html .
You might want to try and comment on this approach, to see how it
compares to the src.zip file.

Thanks,

Ted Kirby