geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Ted Kirby" <ted.ki...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.3 (RC1)
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 03:49:47 GMT
G 2.1.3 has been released, and there has been no activity in GEP trunk
for a week.  So, I am putting out GEP 2.1.3 for a vote.
Please review and vote on the maintenance release of the Geronimo
Eclipse Plugin 2.1.3 RC1.

The Eclipse Update Manager site is here:

----> http://people.apache.org/~tkirby/releases/2.1.3/RC1/updates/

The deployable zip file is here:

----> http://people.apache.org/~tkirby/releases/2.1.3/RC1/2.1.3//geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.3-deployable.zip

The update site zip file is here:

----> http://people.apache.org/~tkirby/releases/2.1.3/RC1/2.1.3//geronimo-eclipse-plugin-2.1.3-updatesite.zip

The current svn location is here (revision number 696545):

----> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/branches/2.1.3

The future svn location will be here (when approved):

----> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/devtools/eclipse-plugin/tags/2.1.3

If you would like to review and/or comment on the release notes, they are here:

----> http://people.apache.org/~tkirby/releases/2.1.3/RC1/2.1.3/PLUGIN_RELEASE-NOTES-2.1.2.txt

The install instructions are available at:

----> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC21/How+to+install+Geronimo+Eclipse+Plugin+v2.1.3

In an effort to get more people to review and vote I'd recommend going
through this quick but useful tutorial demonstrating some of the
capabilities of the GEP:

----> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/5-minute-tutorial-on-enterprise-application-development-with-eclipse-and-geronimo.html

Please let me know if there are any questions and/or problems.

The vote is open for 72 hours and will conclude on Saturday (9/20) at
midnight, 12:00 AM EST.

[ ] +1  Release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.3
[ ] +0  No opinion
[ ] -1  Don't release Geronimo Eclipse Plugin 2.1.3

--
Thanks,
Ted Kirby