geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject best way to attach Geronimo source to Eclipse project?
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:24:39 GMT

What is the best way to attach the Geronimo source to an Eclipse project?

I have a Geronimo server runtime included as library in the project, the
Geronimo source archive
is the downloaded D:\downloads\geronimo-2.1.3-src-RC1.zip

But this does not work. While debugging the right source cannot be found.

Is this because the source is dispersed over lots of directories in the zip
like
geronimo-2.1.3-src-RC1.zip\server-2.1.3-src\plugins\openejb\geronimo-openejb\src\main\java
?

But I'd rather not have to attach individual sources to each of the Geronimo
jars, especially as I'd have to search for the right sources for each jar
first.

Thanks,
Juergen