geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sim085 <sim...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem subscribing to mailing list
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:05:05 GMT

Hi,

I managed to subscribe using my sim085 account :D I do not know if one of
the administrators did something (if so thank you very much). What I did is
send an email to unsubscribe - to which I received an email telling me that
I was no subscribed. After that I tried to subscribe again and this time all
went well.

Sorry - I know this is not geronimo related, just wanted to say all is ok
just in case someone was looking into this.

Regards,
Simon J.