geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sim085 <sim...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem subscribing to mailing list
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:25:23 GMT

Hi,

Today I tried to subscribe from another hotmail account and everything
worked fine. However I still cannot manage to get registered with my sim085
hotmail account :(

I think my email address may have become blocked or something like that
(maybe because I sent a subscription email without a subject title and at a
certain point I had set the subject title to subscribe!)

Is there someone I can ask to look into this? I will use the other account
for now :) Thanks for all the help.

Regards,
Simon J.