geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jklcom99 <jeff_k...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to build body from bytes
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:35:26 GMT

Kevan,

I haven't a chance to test the in-place deployment with your sample code.
However, I did verify that with the same code running under Geronimo 1.1.1,
the MDB ContextClassLoader is correct.

******Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader() =
[org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader id=myApp/1.0/car]

Whereas under Geronimo 2.1.2
> ******* Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader() =
 [org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader
id=appJMS/1.0/rar]

Thanks