geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sim085 <>
Subject Re: Problem subscribing to mailing list
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 12:29:27 GMT

I did receive an email from your (personal) email address buy not from I am also subscribed to Tomcat user lists, Tomcat
developers list and Maven users list. I was subscribed to Mina users list
buy unsubsidised recently. I checked the filters I have on hotmail and they
seem find. I did send a reply to the following address to try and confirm my
subscribtion but I am not recieving any reply back.

I think I am still not actually confirmed as a member of this users list
(not sure however).

Regards and many thanks for your help,
Simon J.